NHS and Private Flu Jab service available from 1st October
The private Winter Flu Jab Service costs £10.99. The NHS service is free if you're eligible to receive it.
Flu jab service is available here Monday - Thursday.
People who should have a flu jab
The injected flu vaccine is offered free of charge on the NHS to people who are at risk. This is to ensure they are protected against catching flu and developing serious complications.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over,
- are pregnant,
- have certain medical conditions,
- are very overweight,
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility,
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill,
- are a front-line health and social care worker. It is your employer's responsibility to arrange vaccination for you.